How to use electric pressure cooker safely
After buying the electric pressure cooker home, many people did not learn how to use it, so they started using it directly, resulting in abnormal situations such as the indicator light does not light up. Although this will not cause too much harm to the human body, if there is an explosion, it will hurt people. Therefore, when using an electric pressure cooker, use the right method. How to use electric pressure cooker? What are the precautions for the use of electric pressure cookers?
The electric pressure cooker is a commonly used household appliance. It is an upgraded version of an electric rice cooker. It has the advantages of a pressure cooker and has a faster heating speed. When using the electric pressure cooker daily, pay attention to the following items:
1. Operate according to the manual after you buy it, because every kind of electrical appliance has its special operation. If you don't know anything about it, operate it directly, it is easy to make mistakes.
2. Although the electric pressure cooker can be used for cooking rice, boiling soup, porridge, but adding food to the pot, the amount of food should not exceed four-fifths of the capacity of the pot, otherwise, it is easy to overflow the pot.
3. If soy sauce is stored in an electric pressure cooker, it may corrode the inner pot of the electric pressure cooker. Therefore, corrosive seasonings cannot be put in.
4. The electric pressure cooker in the working state cannot be pressurized at will, otherwise it will cause an accident, which will cause irreversible serious consequences.
5. When there is pressure in the pot, do not open the lid forcibly. Open the lid after exhausting and reducing the pressure. This is the official opening method.
6. Clean the electric pressure cooker every time you use it, but it should be noted that do not scrape the pan with sharp objects, otherwise it may be damaged.
When using electric pressure cookers, pay attention to its safety, and try to avoid incidents such as collapsed lids, splashing soup and injuring people. How can it be used to ensure its safety? Use according to regulations, as follows:
1. The lid is tightly closed before electric heating: If the lid is not closed properly, the handle is not aligned, and the lid and body are not firmly bitten. At this time, as soon as the air pressure inside the pot rises, the pot will be flushed open, and even cause injury accidents.
2. Check whether the exhaust hole is unblocked: the exhaust pipe and pressure limiting valve can keep a certain air pressure in the pot, which is the first insurance of the pressure cooker. If the exhaust pipe is blocked, the air pressure in the pot will quickly rise to a dangerous point. Therefore, every time you cook, you must check whether the exhaust pipe is unblocked before covering.
3. The pressure must be lowered before opening the lid: if the pressure is not lowered, forcibly opening the lid will cause accidents such as collapse of the lid, splashing soup and injuring people. The pressure reduction method can be naturally cooled or poured with cold water to reduce temperature and pressure. But it should be noted that if there is gruel in the pot, it must be treated separately.
4. Confirm that there is no air pressure in the pot and then open the lid: Sometimes the air vent is no longer blowing, and it seems that there is no air pressure in the pot, but the lid is still tight. Do not unscrew it forcefully. Because the lid is still tight, it indicates that there is air pressure in the pot. You should wait for the air pressure in the pot to drop slightly before opening the lid.
Why does the electric pressure cooker explode?
The electric pressure cooker is equipped with a pressure control device, which can control the pressure in the cooker within a certain range to ensure safety. If the pressure in the pot is too high, the exhaust valve will automatically release the pressure. When the pressure returns to normal, the exhaust valve will reset again. The phenomenon of pot explosion occurs because the reset control device of the electric pressure cooker fails, which causes the pressure in the pot to continue to rise, which is not controlled, and abnormal conditions occur.
Can the pressure relief of the sealing ring give people peace of mind?
There is a sealing ring in the reset control device of the electric pressure cooker. When the sealing ring leaves the original position, the pressure in the pan will drop; otherwise, the pressure in the pan will not be controlled. Under normal circumstances, the sealing ring is in compliance with the standard, and it is not easy to cause dangerous accidents by using the sealing ring to relieve pressure.
Can the exhaust valve be an important task?
The electric pressure cooker has a heavy hammer exhaust valve device, which will not emit steam as frequently as the traditional pressure cooker. Generally, the vent valve of the electric pressure cooker can automatically vent when the pressure in the cooker continues to rise, so that the pressure in the cooker is within the acceptable range.
Electric pressure cooker manual
Electric Pressure cooker philippines
Electric pressure cooker recipes
How to use a pressure cooker for beans
Pressure cooker uses and functions