The role of vacuum sealing machine
Vacuum packaging machines are often used to package products that are prone to oxidation, mildew, or moisture deterioration, because after vacuum packaging, the items can resist oxidation, thereby prolonging the product's use time.
Vacuum packaging machines are divided into internal vacuum packaging machines and external vacuum packaging machines, as well as the fully automatic vacuum packaging machines we often say. The three series can be divided into several categories. For example, the internal pumping vacuum packaging machine is divided into single-chamber vacuum packaging machine, double-chamber vacuum packaging machine, vertical cabinet vacuum packaging machine and continuous rolling vacuum packaging machine.
Vacuum: The vacuum chamber is closed, the vacuum pump works, the vacuum chamber starts to vacuum, and the bag is vacuumed at the same time, the pointer of the vacuum gauge rises, reaches the rated vacuum (controlled by the time relay ISJ), the vacuum pump stops working, and the vacuum stops. While working in vacuum, the two-position three-way solenoid valve IDT works to heat seal the vacuum of the air chamber, and the heat press frame remains in place.
1. The main function of vacuum packaging is to remove oxygen to help prevent food from spoiling. The principle is also relatively simple. Because food mildew and spoilage are mainly caused by the activities of microorganisms, the survival of most microorganisms (such as molds and yeasts) is Oxygen is needed, and vacuum packaging uses this principle to extract the oxygen in the packaging bag and food cells, so that the microorganisms lose their living environment. Experiments have proved that when the oxygen concentration in the packaging bag is less than or equal to 1%, the growth and reproduction speed of microorganisms will drop sharply, and when the oxygen concentration is less than or equal to 0.5%, most microorganisms will be inhibited and stop reproducing. (Note: Vacuum packaging cannot inhibit the growth of anaerobic bacteria and the deterioration and discoloration of food caused by enzyme reactions, so it needs to be combined with other auxiliary methods, such as refrigeration, quick freezing, dehydration, high temperature sterilization, irradiation sterilization, microwave sterilization, salt Marinated etc.)
2. In addition to inhibiting the growth and reproduction of microorganisms, vacuum deoxygenation has another important function to prevent food oxidation. Because fats and oils contain a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, they are oxidized by the action of oxygen, which makes the food taste and deteriorate. In addition, oxidation It also causes the loss of vitamin A and C, and the unstable substances in food pigments are affected by oxygen to darken the color. Therefore, deoxygenation can effectively prevent food from spoiling.
3. In addition to the oxygen-removing and quality-preserving functions of vacuum packaging, vacuum inflatable packaging also has the functions of compression resistance, gas barrier, and preservation, which can more effectively maintain the original color, aroma, taste and shape of food for a long time. And nutritional value.
4. In addition, there are many foods that are not suitable for vacuum packaging and must be vacuum-filled packaging. Such as crispy and fragile foods, foods that are easy to agglomerate, foods that are easy to deform and run out of oil, foods with sharp edges or corners or high hardness that will pierce the packaging bag, etc. After the food is vacuum-inflated and packaged, the inflation pressure inside the packaging bag is stronger than the atmospheric pressure outside the packaging bag, which can effectively prevent the food from being crushed and deformed under pressure without affecting the appearance of the packaging bag and printing decoration.
5. The vacuum inflatable package is filled with a single gas such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, or a mixed gas of two or three gases after being vacuumed. The nitrogen is an inert gas, which plays the role of filling and keeps positive pressure inside the bag to prevent air outside the bag from entering the bag and play a protective effect on the food. The carbon dioxide can dissolve in various fats or water, and it can be turned into weakly acidic carbonic acid, which has the activity of inhibiting molds, spoilage bacteria and other microorganisms. The oxygen can inhibit the growth and reproduction of anaerobic bacteria, and keep the freshness and color of fruits and vegetables. The high concentration of oxygen can make fresh meat maintain its bright red color.
· Excludes part of the air (oxygen) in the packaging container, which can effectively prevent food from spoiling and spoiling. · The use of packaging materials with excellent barrier properties (air tightness) and strict sealing technology and requirements can effectively prevent the exchange of packaging contents, which can avoid food weight loss and taste loss, and prevent secondary pollution.
· The gas inside the vacuum packaging container has been eliminated, which accelerates the heat transfer, which can improve the efficiency of heat sterilization and avoid the packaging container from rupturing due to the expansion of gas during heat sterilization.
Vacuum packing vegetables
When was vacuum sealing invented
How to use a chamber vacuum sealer
How does a chamber vacuum sealer work
Chamber vacuum sealer benefits
How to build a chamber vacuum sealer
Vacuum packaging Machine