Precautions for using a humidifier and the benefits and harms of humidifiers
The role and benefits of a humidifier
A humidifier is an important item in the home. What are the functions of a humidifier? Let me introduce to you the function of humidifier.
1. The humidifier can increase the moisture content in the air and make the dry air moist.
2. The negative oxygen ions released by the humidifier during the atomization process are effectively combined with the air, which can make the air fresher, and can also remove odor, smoke, etc.
3. The humidifier will provide moisture for the skin to absorb, which can effectively solve the problem of skin dehydration.
4. Add some healthy aromatherapy to the humidifier to help sleep.
5. It can be used as a decoration: the humidifier has various styles, and it can be placed to add color to the home, which is both beautiful and fashionable.
The dangers of humidifiers
What are the hazards of humidifiers? There may be many friends who are confused about this. The following small series will introduce specific solutions for you, hoping to help you.
1. If the humidifier is not cleaned in place, microorganisms such as mold in the humidifier will enter the air with the vapor generated during use.
2. Re-entering the human respiratory tract will easily cause people to suffer from humidifier pneumonia.
3. When using a humidifier, if the air humidity is too high, people will feel chest tightness and difficulty breathing.
4. Humidifiers will aggravate the condition of patients with arthritis and diabetes.
5. Improper use of the humidifier will provide a suitable growth environment for various microorganisms floating in the air and on items scattered in dust.
6. It will cause rapid growth and reproduction, and the elderly and children with relatively weak resistance are prone to infection and illness after inhaling bacteria.
How a humidifier works
1. Ultrasonic humidifier
At present, household humidifiers on the market generally use ultrasonic waves to atomize water, and blow the atomized water vapor out of the housing through a fan, so as to achieve the effect of humidifying the air. After switching power supply, output two voltages 36V and 12V.
The ultrasonic humidifier uses the frequency of ultrasonic high-frequency oscillation of 1.7MHZ to atomize the water into ultra-fine particles of 1 to 5 microns. Through the pneumatic device, the water mist is diffused into the air to make the air moist and accompanied by abundant negative oxygen. Ions, can freshen the air, promote health, and create a comfortable environment.
2. Pure humidifier
Direct evaporative humidifiers are also commonly referred to as pure humidifiers. Pure humidification technology is a new technology just adopted in the field of humidification. The pure humidifier removes calcium and magnesium ions from water through molecular sieve evaporation technology, and completely solves the "white powder" problem.
3. Electric humidifier
Thermal evaporative humidifiers are also called electric humidifiers. Its working principle is to heat the water to 100 degrees in the heating body, generate steam, and send the steam out with a fan. Therefore, the electric heating humidifier is the simplest humidification method. Electric humidifiers are generally used in conjunction with central air conditioners.
How to remove the scale of the humidifier
If we face the problem of changing seasons, we need to prepare for the scale removal of the humidifier. Whenever the air is dry caused by the seasonal problem, everyone will desperately use the humidifier. During a period of time, the number of times of use is very frequent. The effect of using the humidifier Yes, don't forget the humidifier scale removal method.
Humidifier scale removal method:
1. Unplug the power first
If you need to remove the scale of the humidifier, when cleaning the humidifier, first turn off the power supply of the humidifier, and unplug the socket to prevent electric shock after accidentally dripping water droplets. Pay attention to personal safety.
2. Humidifier split cleaning
The humidifier needs to be disassembled. The humidifier is divided into two parts, one is the water tank, and the other is the base. The water tank can be soaked in water and then cleaned with soapy water; the base needs to be cleaned with a small brush and cleaning powder.
3. Pour cleaning powder to wash the base
(1) When cleaning the base of the humidifier, you need to pour out the water in the humidifier first, add a certain amount of water and cleaning powder to the humidifier, hold it by hand, shake it gently, and let the water and cleaning powder Fully dissolve, then wait for 15 minutes, when the time is up, pour out the water inside and rinse with clean water.
(2) If the effect is not good if you shake it by hand, you can follow the above method first, then use a small brush to insert into the water tank, dip it in soapy water, and keep brushing, you can clean it very clean.
4. Fully dissolve the cleaning powder
When cleaning the base of the humidifier, do not pour water into the tuyere of the humidifier. You can first add a little water to the sink of the base, cover the bottom, add an appropriate amount of detergent to fully dissolve it, and then clean it with a small brush.
5. White vinegar dissolves limescale
When there is scale on the humidifier atomizing sheet, you can use white vinegar to clean it. First, spray the white vinegar on the humidifier atomizing sheet, wait for a while, let the vinegar dissolve into the scale, and then clean the humidifier atomizing sheet with a soft cloth.
6. Rinse at least 4 times
Most of the cleaning steps have been completed. Finally, use clean water to clean the humidifier several times. If you use a detergent, if you do not clean it, it will not only affect the working effect of the humidifier, but also facilitate the growth of bacteria.
7. Air dry or air dry the humidifier
After the humidifier is cleaned, proceed to the last step. Wipe the entire humidifier with a dry soft cloth, and then place it in a cool and ventilated place to allow it to naturally dry the moisture inside.
The role and benefits of a humidifier 2022
The role and benefits of humidifiers, what are the hazards of humidifiers
What are the hazards of humidifiers? How to avoid the hazards of humidifiers
Three precautions for using a humidifier in winter
The role of air humidifier